Battery Status and Time of Last Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Status and Time of Last Update

I'm new to HS4. I have an event that will send me an email if a device's battery gets low. The email uses the $$DSAevId: variable to show the device status. Is there a way to show the date/time stamp of the last time the device checked in? I'm using this mainly for water sensors now. I'd like to know the last time the battery status was updated.

I'd like the email to show something like this:
    Device 1 battery status =[xx]; Last updated on: [datetime of last time the device checked in]
    Device 2 battery status =[xx]; Last updated on: [datetime of last time the device checked in]

Chris,

I have a related question about Z-WAVE devices reporting state-of-battery. I got a couple of Monoprice PIR MOTION DETECTORS from my son. I was able to pair them to my hub. Before installing them in a barn, I replaced the batteries with new ones.

So, I can see the 2 devices on HS4, but one reads 0% power and the other 70%. Both read the same temperature.

Can anyone explain why this is so, and how does the state-of-battery get to be reported on the HS4 dashboard.

Comment

Working...
    X