Amcrest cameras IP2M-852B wont record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amcrest cameras IP2M-852B wont record

I have 8 Amcrest cameras of different models. HS4 shows all 8 cameras in live mode however the IP2M-852B cameras will not let me record the videos even though I can see the stream. I have the latest update for firmware for the cameras and have tried different streaming settings. The cameras are setup for auto discover and HS4 does discover all my cameras and shows video but will allow recording on 5 cameras and 3 wont. Is anyone else having this problem with this model of Amcrest camera.

Where do you stand on the below? :

Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeSeer Camera.png
Views:	139
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1491852

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I have 8 local cameras and they are all Amcrest. To display local should not matter what HS plan your are using, since they are local IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
        I have 8 local cameras and they are all Amcrest. To display local should not matter what HS plan your are using, since they are local IP address.
        Looks like they record in cloud (MyHS) therefore limited... If you have setup to record local then that should be otherwise... There may be a glitch in the switching of allow remote access... may also be switching the storage location. (This should be a separate option to enable) Because I think when cameras are viewable remotely, will be able to record so... That's where the limitation kicks in.

Eman

Comment

If I select all 8 cameras under auto discover known cameras I get 8 cameras to display live in local mode. If I tell HS4 to record locally it can record up to 5 cameras locally and not to the cloud. The three cameras that wont record which do display a video are all Amcrest IP2M-852B cameras, the other 5 will record locally to the HS4pi. I am setup for the free myhs plan. I think it is a software for the Amcrest camera that wont let me record. It shows that it recorded however it will not playback. Click image for larger version

Name:	Record video from frtyd file blank.PNG
Views:	169
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	1491864

Comment

Rupp ...?

Eman.

Comment

Thanks will check.

Comment

Working...