SETUP menu item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SETUP menu item

I installed HS4Pi on a RPI4, seems to work ok but when I select the setup tab on the web UI nothing seems to ever load
    Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedScreenshot 2021-12-29 at 14-52-40 Devices_LI.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1517251

Try adding /register.html to your RPi's ipaddress and go though the registration process if you haven't already.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Try adding /register.html to your RPi's ipaddress and go though the registration process if you haven't already.
      I went through the registration process during initial install of HS4-PI

Comment

I should state I have tried it from both EDGE and FIREFOX browsers on my PC, and running HS4-PI on either a PI3 or PI4 , nothing loads and can see there is activity in the browser (as in on EDGE it shows a spinning icon on the tab)

Comment

Try Chrome and also look at the HS4 startup log file to see if any issues are listed.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Will try chrome, also want to make it clearer once I click on SETUP, the web ui becomes totally no responsive, except the page loading spinning icon,clicking anywhere else does nothing, even hit the X to stop the loading does not then allow you to click any other item. Even closing the browser an reopening and trying to get back to the IP never brinngs up the UI again
            .this is last lines of log

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 21-37-05 Log.png Views:	0 Size:	45.9 KB ID:	1517317

Comment

Working...
            X