Cannot add Z-Wave iblinds device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot add Z-Wave iblinds device

I have created a new install of HS4Pi on a RPi 3B with a Nortek Zigbee/Z-Wave stick. I added the Z-Wave core 3.0.11.0 and Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0.
    I created a controller using the 'Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick' on /dev/ttyUSB0 and started it.

I have tried multiple times to add an iblinds device but the only thing it reports back to me is: "Include process FAILED for an unknown reason. Please try again."

I have reset everything, rebooted multiple times, reimaged the SD card from scratch to see the same thing over and over.

Any ideas?

If I read this correectly, you have both the Nortek and Aeotec configured as a Z-Wave interface? You may want to start wtih one or the other until you get things up and running.
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

I only have the Nortek. According to several guides I found the Aeotec 'driver' is chosen when setting up the Nortek controller in the Z-Wave plugin.

Comment

I would recommend putting in a support ticket on this issue.
        https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Did you get this issue solved?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X