Backups, where do they go - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backups, where do they go - Solved!

OK, this maybe a silly question, but I can't seem to find anything that doesn't relate to a windows machine. I am using HS4 on a PI3. So, what I want to do is simple.. I think... I want to copy the backups created by the backup option when I click the "Backup Now" button in HS to my windows computer. Don't need it done automatically (I've dealt with Samba before, don't want to do it again LOL) but I can't figure out where the backups go on the PI. I wil use WinSCP to copy the files over, I just can't figure where to get them. I'm not a linux person much at all, and feel silly asking this, but can someone PLEASE tell me what files to pull and where they are?
    I attached a screen clip of the backup window incase anyone needs to see anything, but I am just using the default setting the way they came.

Thank you

See this KB article on backup information:
    https://docs.homeseer.com/pages/view...ageId=17466488

Once the backup is complete you can download a copy of your backup, click LOCAL RESTORE..., select a date, then the backup file and click Download.
    The backups are stored in the path /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/backups
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ahhh, thank you! Got it.

Comment

Working...
      X