Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4-Pi new image file is corrupt.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HS4-Pi new image file is corrupt.

    HomeSeer officially released the HS4 Pi image file https://homeseer.com/updates4/HS4PiV6-062922.zip, But it's corrupt. It could not be unzipped.

    #2
    opened just fine for me.

    Comment


      #3
      Same. Extracted just fine and burned an SD.
      HS4 Pro, Windows 10 pro

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by PFL View Post
        HomeSeer officially released the HS4 Pi image file https://homeseer.com/updates4/HS4PiV6-062922.zip, But it's corrupt. It could not be unzipped.
        I just downloaded it and it unzipped OK for me too. Guessing something happened to your download. Try again.
        Learn About HomeSeer

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by techguy76 View Post
          opened just fine for me.
          Can you post an md5 or sha256 checksum? Won't open on a Mac with double-click but will extract using 'unzip'. Extracts in Windows 10 but has a different sha256 from Mac.

          EDIT: User Error. MD5 (HS4PiV6.img) = 432515e1621fa888393f6a1f12f06893

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by kenm View Post

            Can you post an md5 or sha256 checksum? Won't open on a Mac with double-click but will extract using 'unzip'. Extracts in Windows 10 but has a different sha256 from Mac.

            EDIT: User Error. MD5 (HS4PiV6.img) = 432515e1621fa888393f6a1f12f06893
            MD5 hash of HS4PiV6.img:
            432515e1621fa888393f6a1f12f06893

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by macromark View Post

              I just downloaded it and it unzipped OK for me too. Guessing something happened to your download. Try again.
              Thank you! I downloaded and unzipped on windows 10 again. It doesn't work on Mac.

              Comment


                #8
                Is this how the update(s) are done on the PI, if you customize the OS then you need to start over again on every update?
                -Skybolt

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by skybolt View Post
                  Is this how the update(s) are done on the PI, if you customize the OS then you need to start over again on every update?
                  I only use this for new installs. I normally use apt-get to update/upgrade packages.

                  EDIT: BTW, I can't believe this image STILL isn't using systemd to launch HS4.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by kenm View Post

                    I only use this for new installs. I normally use apt-get to update/upgrade packages.

                    EDIT: BTW, I can't believe this image STILL isn't using systemd to launch HS4.

                    Cool that's what I thought could be used. Setting shared dir's and VNC etc. takes time.
                    -Skybolt

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X