Trane z-wave themostat reading 10 degrees high since upgrade to 4.2.19.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trane z-wave themostat reading 10 degrees high since upgrade to 4.2.19.0

That kind of says it all. I upgraded manually from 4.1.9.0 and everything but this seems fine.

Thanks,
    Mike B

Doesn't say which thermostat.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Did Trane make more than one z-wave model? I don't have the model # handy, but I think I found the problem. It didn't have a polling schedule, so probably would have updated when the temp changed, but I set it up for a 1 minute poll and it seems fine now. Thanks!

Mike B

Comment

They made the XR524, the XL624 - which I have. I have the temp polling set to 20 minutes, but it does auto update the temp upon change.

Glad to hear you found a solution.
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

10 degrees seems a bit a lot but in the menu you can dial in some corrections. I am not sure if it goes all the way to 10 degrees off, though. Also the XL624 can be configured to use the built-in sensor (default), the build-in sensor and external sensor or only external sensor (which is what I am using). One of the two always resets this to the build-in sensor when there is a power outage so then it's off a lot as the thermostat is in the garage.

Comment

Working...
          X