Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

⛔ Chromecast - cast media, cast webpage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a lot of work need to be done in the Camera Set Up (poster over in Manually Added Cameras Don't Show Up In The Camera View Drop Down topic)
    that I think could be causing other problems. I've got 25 cameras here and can cast from 5 of them that actually show video and the rest show white screen even though all the cameras show up in the Live Camera Grid so I don't know it it's the Cromecast Plugin or how it's trying to grab it's data. More testing to be done I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
      So my main objective is to be able to cast blue iris streams to Chromecast. In HS3 it used to work with "http://192.168.1.101:81/mjpg/driveway" etc... it's not doing it anymore. Is there a solution for this?
      The code to cast a stream is the same for HS3 and HS4 plugin. What action did you use in HS3?

The url you use, is it a webpage containing the stream or is it the stream itself?

Comment

Is there any documentation on how to setup casting? I have a Foscam R2 that I can cast a picture but I don't know how to cast Video to a Chromecast if possible.

Thanks
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X