Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

⛔ mono_os_mutex_trylock: pthread_mutex_trylock failed with "Invalid argument" (22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

⛔ mono_os_mutex_trylock: pthread_mutex_trylock failed with "Invalid argument" (22)

When closing hs3 with the Tools/system/shudown HomeSeer , then click yes, i got this at the very end of the console log

mono_os_mutex_trylock: pthread_mutex_trylock failed with "Invalid argument" (22)

Still an issue in hs4 4.0.1.23. rjh

mono v - 6.8.0.115 stable macromark

Comment

got the error two times in a row this time :

Attached Files

Comment

Have no idea on this, I have not seen this. But it looks like it shut down ok. Is the system left in a bad state?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

i can't say. But this error was on hs3 too. And now in hs4

Comment

I think it has something to do with some plugin that does not shut down gracefully ?

In hs3 I had two plugins that were Always hanging at shutdown ( airplayspeak and meiharmony). So i had to use jon00 plugin utility to deactivate those plugins when hs3 stop.

---

in hs4 I do not use the plugin utility form Jon, and i think hs4 is just killing the process of those two plugins. and hs3 was not doing this? maybe this is what mono is complaining about?

just a theory, i really could be wrong... this is just a guess

Comment

Any work on this on the next beta?

Comment

still an issue?
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes

Comment

I am also seeing this error on a fresh install of HomeSeer 4 on a Ubuntu 20.04 Server following these install instructions:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...g-hs4-on-linux

I was issuing a shutdown from the command line when the error was written to the console. I don't see the error every time.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                      I am also seeing this error on a fresh install of HomeSeer 4 on a Ubuntu 20.04 Server following these install instructions:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...g-hs4-on-linux

I was issuing a shutdown from the command line when the error was written to the console. I don't see the error every time.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      What version of HS4 are you using. This is the HS4 Beta section and this issue goes back to February.

Comment

HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.7.0 (Linux)
                        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                          HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.7.0 (Linux)
                          Is your OS fully up to date and using Mono v6.12

Comment

Working...
                          X