HS-534 - Energy Screen is missing graph settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-534 - Energy Screen is missing graph settings

[Windows] In Tools => Energy, not able to change any of the options. Graph Type, Select Devices. I am receiving values from the Aeotec Home Energy Monitor in the Devices View. Interestingly HSTouch does display the two graphs properly that I had set in HS3 before upgrading to the Beta.

Originally posted by Archcantor View Post
    In Tools => Energy, not able to change any of the options. Graph Type, Select Devices. I am receiving values from the Aeotec Home Energy Monitor in the Devices View. Interestingly HSTouch does display the two graphs properly that I had set in HS3 before upgrading to the Beta.
    check in linux! there is no option to create or modify!

Comment

Originally posted by Archcantor View Post
      [Windows] In Tools => Energy, not able to change any of the options. Graph Type, Select Devices. I am receiving values from the Aeotec Home Energy Monitor in the Devices View. Interestingly HSTouch does display the two graphs properly that I had set in HS3 before upgrading to the Beta.
      sorry I don't use this function. What options did you use with HS3?

Also, please please please... https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...e-topic-titles
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

in hs3 you can create and modify your tables.
        ex: do a 12 hour zone with a single device
        you can put on 6 me or whatever! you can also change the table style. !
        it allows you to display them directly on your hstouch for the view in kw / h over one or more hours!

Comment

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks. I think you see the problem. On the Energy Screen there are no control points available to actually select the options for the Devices to monitor or to select the graph types.

Comment

This problem still exists in 4.0.4.0 beta.

Comment

And in HS3 as well... The energy section in the View menu does not give you the choices to chose WHAT devices you want to include in the energy monitoring solution.
                Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Surprisingly, go to http://myserver/energy (without the .html) and see a perfectly functioning page.

Comment

Wonderful! Now how to change menu link Tools / Energy?

Comment

Jon00 developed this method to create custom links. You can't change the HS4 Energy link unless you hack HS4 but you can create your own links. Many people created links to the legacy HS3 pages so that appear in the HS4 menu in their own location on the menu.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...for-homeseer-4

Comment

Working...
                      X