⛔ Daylight saving time not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

⛔ Daylight saving time not working

My homeseer system time did not update with daylight savings time so all my tasks are off by one hour now.

What hardware are you running HS on? HS uses the systems settings so make sure your system is showing the correct time.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have the same issue and my system shows the correct time. HS4 states Sunrise & Sunset are xx:xx which are the Daylight Standard Time. Confirming with the BIOS it shows DST and Win 10 Pro also shows DST and the NTS shows DST.

any suggestions?

Comment

Ensure you are updated to the latest version of HS4. This is an old post.

Comment

Originally posted by visiter555 View Post
          I have the same issue and my system shows the correct time. HS4 states Sunrise & Sunset are xx:xx which are the Daylight Standard Time. Confirming with the BIOS it shows DST and Win 10 Pro also shows DST and the NTS shows DST.
          any suggestions?
          Double check your HS Setup - General - Location settings...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Setup - General - Location.PNG
Views:	164
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1414109
          HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
          Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
          Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
          Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
          Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
          Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
          Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Running the latest version and the location is correct for Winnipeg

Comment

I changed my underlying Linux OS timezone to America/Winnipeg and changed lat/long to Winnipeg and this is what I see now...

Click image for larger version

Name:	America - Winnipeg.PNG
Views:	157
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1414144

Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
              Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS

Comment

I have (Windows) the same log/lat and the screen shows Manitoba Canada, so that didn’t help much.

​​

Comment

Have you tried CA America/Winnipeg just to see?

Comment

Maybe try posting a new topic:
                    Any HS4 Windows users in Manitoba w/DST working?

Comment

It’s worth a try...

Comment

Working...
                      X