Upgraded 4.0.1 - 4.0.3 Homeseer Mobile sees nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded 4.0.1 - 4.0.3 Homeseer Mobile sees nothing

Upgraded to latest Beta - All works fine but Homeseer Mobile sees no devices. User account logs in ok and is looking at correct machine name. Worked fine in previous version. Any ideas on how I can get this to work again? Thanks

did you sort this out? no other replies here so guessing no one else is having this issue.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I reinstalled the earlier version and that sorted the issue out. I believe this is now accepted as an issue in the logged issue forum. I believe others have had the issue.

Comment

This continues to be an issue with 4.0.4.0 as reported by others

Comment

Same here. No devices/events etc.

Comment

Same here....

Comment

Same here

Comment

Here to report the same issue, Android no Mobile display. Shows no Devices, no locations, and states Locations are unavailable.

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...to-help-center

Comment

The problem with mine was that I was using my HS4 license with my HS3 credentials. After correcting this mistake, everything went back to normal. Well, I went back to HS3 after using HS4. So, I can only speak about HS3 at the moment.

Comment

Upgraded to 4.0.7 same issue. Dont upgrade if you want to use HSMobile. Totally defeats the object of having a home automation system if there is no mobile interface

Comment

Originally posted by mwb View Post
                        Upgraded to 4.0.7 same issue. Dont upgrade if you want to use HSMobile. Totally defeats the object of having a home automation system if there is no mobile interface
                        Are you using the correct license, the correct login credentials?

Comment

Exactly the same credentials that worked with 4.0.1

Will they not work?

Comment

I say that because hs3 has one license and hs4 another one. They are not the same and hence they will not work with the wrong version of the software. I did that mistake. I first installed hs4 with it's license and few weeks later, I decided to use hs3. I forgot to change the license in the mobile credentials. I contacted support that called my attention to this matter. After applying the correct credentials / licenses, my system got recognized and it is working as expected. Double check your licenses and which software version each license apply.

Comment

Mobile App shows hs4 key against machine name HS mobile is connected to running hs4, the mobile app connects and works fine with HS 4.0.1 if you upgrade to any other version of hs4 hsmobile cannot retrieve the device list. I currently have no machine running hs3 and no hs3 license listed anywhere. Not sure how it could be picking up wrong key or how it continues to work with 4.0.1 if key is an HS3 one

Comment

Working...
                              X