Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeerMobile - "No Systems were found for the given credentials"

Hello,

Last problem for the day. After my HS4 upgrade my HomeSeerMobile app on my iPhone is no longer working and gives me this error after i login

"No systems were found for the given credentials"

I had Homeseer support wipe my login from the system and i re-created it and the same error came right back.

If i login from the browser on a pc outside my network myhs seems to work correctly with the same credentials.

Anyone else having this issue?

M

I had a similar issue with MyHS and HS3. My router (TP-Link) had some but in the firmware where it couldn't handle loop backs. I had to downgrade the firmware and then it started working. It sounds like you only had this issue after upgrading to HS4, though. If that is indeed the case then it's most likely something different.

Also check what IP address it actually tries to connect to. Another problem I had is that MyHS picked up the IP address of my virtual network adapter that was created by VirtualBox.

Comment

As it works when using the web browser pointing to https://myhs.homeseer.com from an external address I suspect the problem is not related to my firewall?

Comment

I got this issue. I logged out and logged in homeseer mobile and that worked for me.

Comment

tried that. I also had HS support remove my userid and i completely re-registered. Still the same issue.

Comment

Can anyone from Homeseer help with this one?

Comment

Are you by any change using a VPN server? Is your local network a trusted network?

Comment

no to VPN. I'm not sure what you are referencing with regards to a "trusted network"

Comment

If you use a VPN connection to a VPN server then you might have troubles communication from your local network (wifi). Within the configuration of the VPN client you can make the local netwok 'trusted' that solves the problem. Al least that is in my case so with NordVPN.

Comment

no - i'm not using a VPN on this device at all. The device is identical to how it was when I ran HS3 last week and everything was working.

Comment

I also had a lot of problems with MyHS when I switched from HS3 to HS4 and back (in the testing phase).

What solved the mess for me was that I made a second account at MyHS with the HS4 licence, with another email address of course. So when working via MyHS I only needed to change the email address (homeseer username), I kept the passwords the same.
                      Hope this helps for you.
                      ---
                      Cor

Comment

I have support delete my original account and I created a new one - so I think i've already tried this.

Comment

The credentials in the HS setup, they do correspond?

Comment

yes - i deleted that also and re-created. As it works when using a browser remotely when going to myhs.homeseer.com i suspect that also proves this works?

Comment

Yes, you are right about that. Looks indeed as a local network problem. So looking in your router seems obvious. Here I can be of little help, unless you also have a Ubiquity router.

Comment

Working...
                              X