HS-785 - 4.0.5.0 - HS events dissapear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-785 - 4.0.5.0 - HS events dissapear

In 4.0.5.0 as like version 4.0.4 the events all dissapear. Events, Event Groups, Timers all become 0 bytes.

Was supposedly fixed in HS-723.

Running Linux version Raspberry Pi, Mono version 6
    Last edited by JoelWener; May 10, 2020, 05:37 AM. Reason: Forgot details.

Originally posted by JoelWener View Post
    In 4.0.5.0 as like version 4.0.4 the events all dissapear. Events, Event Groups, Timers all become 0 bytes.
    What OS are you running?

i haven’t seen events disappear on either release.

Comment

I have seen this on previous releases. I've had to revert to versions of those files that I backup because the "backups" are also 0 length. In 4.0.5.0 they seem to have added a check for a 0 size event file and issue an error message (and don't save the file). And I get those error messages many times a day

This is on a RPi3, Raspbian Linux, Stretch. Also the latest Mono 6. The network connection is down at that location at the moment, so can't get further details.

Comment

This has been logged as HS-785 and we hope to have a fix in the next update.
        πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          This has been logged as HS-785 and we hope to have a fix in the next update.
          rjh so this should be logged there or not ? https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...to-help-center

Comment

Working...
          X