Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 Release Candidate RC1 4.0.8.0 has been posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Release Candidate RC1 4.0.8.0 has been posted!

See here for details:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ions-downloads
    πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Excellent!

So I guess its time to see if my free Monoprice amp plugin for HS3 works with HS4. This should be fun.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

HS4 doesn't display the time. Is it possible to put the time back like HS3? Because we need to check the time is correct when we create events control.

Comment

jon00 had created a plugin for this... see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...omeseer-4-beta
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Well i must say the events page needs to be a bit more responsive, i need to do more clicks than on hs3, right now i'm still using the legacy one.

and does anyone know if the scripting documentation is posted somewhere ?

Good work hst!
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
            Well i must say the events page needs to be a bit more responsive, i need to do more clicks than on hs3, right now i'm still using the legacy one.

and does anyone know if the scripting documentation is posted somewhere ?

Good work hst!
            For me it is a release candidate in case I don't need the legacy pages for (easy) configuration or have to use workarounds as disabling/enabling plugins.

---
            John

Comment

Jon00 did a nice job to handle this, but I have added the time/date next to the sunrise/sunset times. I can see this being handy if you are dealing with a remote system that is in a different timezone.

Originally posted by PFL View Post
              HS4 doesn't display the time. Is it possible to put the time back like HS3? Because we need to check the time is correct when we create events control.
              πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                Jon00 did a nice job to handle this, but I have added the time/date next to the sunrise/sunset times. I can see this being handy if you are dealing with a remote system that is in a different timezone.
                OK where did you add this? I get it from Jon's but I don't see it in the main banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post

OK where did you add this? I get it from Jon's but I don't see it in the main banner.
                  I think he means that it will be added to the setup page where the sunset/sunrise time resides.
                  Jon

Comment

Yes, sorry, I did the work and it will be in build 4.0.9.0 which will be out this week.

Originally posted by MattL0
                    I guess it’ll be in the next hs beta

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post

Thank you, nice job. I found another issue is that HS3 was more responsive than HS4 beta when you click setup or events tab.

Comment

Will HS4 support Z-Wave 700?

Comment

Why am I back to seeing "INFO: Plugin start is pending"? Just a few minutes ago I had two PIs displaying this that were OK yesterday evening. HS4 has been up and running for over two days.

Comment

Working...
                          X