Virtual device with 3 controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual device with 3 controls

I am trying to make an virtual device for day, evening and night. So needs 3 controls. When I try to add number 3, nothing happens. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I push the button "New single value". Running latest Linux RC version.

Overhere it works on Linux and HS 4.0.8.0, the new value is "1"
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!
      I deleted the device and made a new one, and it now works. It seems that the problem was the name of the device. Used a local special letter in the name, and I think that is not working so well.

Comment

There are still strange things in HS4, I have creared also a virtual device and status 1 “avond” is not showed in the device list
        The other two are ok!
        Attached Files

Comment

I am trying to make a virtual device in HS4 to show the status of the day. - Night, Day and evening.
          Seems that I have made the virtual device ok. But it is no possible to set the time conditions event correct. I want the device to show status "Day", between 07:30-16:00.
          In the event setup, is it only possible to choose before/after sunrice etc. It is also possible to choose an exact time. I need to choose before and after time. It was possible to do that in HS3. So if anyone have a tip for how to make an virtual device in HS4 who can show three different day status, it would be great.

Comment

Working...
          X