No announcement yet.

HS4 RC2 4.0.9.0 is posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a love/hate relationship with mono.

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
      So I had almost everything working. While changing network settings to get my hstouch clients to connect, dns records updated, port forwarding working etc etc.. I did a bunch of what were probably not proper shut downs of HS4. That's when I noticed all my devices and events were gone.

Going back to HS3, I'll try again in a few months.
      I may have been too quick to judge.
      I took another look at my VM and I think I started HS4 while I was in the wrong folder. I started it in another copy of my Homeseer folder and all my stuff is back.
      Anyways, I'll be sure to take a snapshot of this VM and let my house run on it to see what happens.
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

I'm seeing problems with CPU usage in RC2. After a while the CPU usage suddenly skyrockets to ~100%, and remains there until I kill the process and restart HS4. The web interface is not accessible when this happens.

I have switched OS on my server from Windows 10 Pro to Windows Server 2019. I was running 4.0.7.0 for a few days without incident before upgrading to 4.0.9.0 RC2 (or at least I didn't notice the problem), so I'm inclined to believe that this is not the problem. But I'm open to any suggestions (or ideas for troubleshooting).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ØysteinHJ View Post
          I'm seeing problems with CPU usage in RC2. After a while the CPU usage suddenly skyrockets to ~100%, and remains there until I kill the process and restart HS4. The web interface is not accessible when this happens.

I have switched OS on my server from Windows 10 Pro to Windows Server 2019. I was running 4.0.7.0 for a few days without incident before upgrading to 4.0.9.0 RC2 (or at least I didn't notice the problem), so I'm inclined to believe that this is not the problem. But I'm open to any suggestions (or ideas for troubleshooting).
          Do you have anything in log? Or have you got any scripts running? And try to disable the MQTT plugin first (Although it's not showing any noise)

It also doesn't kill a plugin to re-install it without removing it. Just try on the ones you have plus also restarting them.

One more, check the firewall permissions on all those plugins because none of them seem to be running!

Eman.
          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
          X