Can you imagine?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine?!?

One event having 21 icons that you could possibly click on? This is the new easier to use version designed for people seeking simplicity in their lives. Then there's the advanced options. Why do I have small up/down arrows to adjust time but not on the main event screen?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 06-22-20 at 08.11 PM.PNG
Views:	337
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	1396039

Name:	Screen Shot 06-22-20 at 08.12 PM.PNG
Views:	314
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1396040

I see arrows to move your "then" statements. What else are you looking for?

I find this fairly intuitive to be honest... what else are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
      I see arrows to move your "then" statements. What else are you looking for?

I find this fairly intuitive to be honest... what else are you looking for?
      He's referring to the trigger conditions. You can't organize these.

This bugs me too.

Comment

I realize the HS3 version of the same event has only one less icon. But look at the two side by side and this layout just looks like a waste of space and certainly not intuitive.

And you can't even see if there are any advanced options being used until you open another window. At least HS3 has a check mark.

Name:	Screen Shot 06-23-20 at 02.47 PM.PNG
Views:	253
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	1396203

Comment

Ah. Admittedly I haven't jumped in yet, so was just curious.

Comment

Give it up racerfern , this isn't gonna change anymore

Comment

I won't give it up, it's just simply awful to look at. Then today I went to add a timer but had to hit the "+" sign first then type the name of the timer.
              However if I go to add a category I have to type the name first then hit the "+".

At least the UI is consistently inconsistent.

Comment

Yeah, real RC quality ...

Comment

There's always someone who will not like something. Its not like you are sitting looking at it all day. You will use it once every now and then.
                  If you do want to do something about it then add it to the tracker as a request.
                  Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                  X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                  Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                  Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                    There's always someone who will not like something. Its not like you are sitting looking at it all day. You will use it once every now and then.
                    If you do want to do something about it then add it to the tracker as a request.
                    True, so they could have saved the effort of making it 'mobile-friendly' ;-)

Comment

I did add it to a tracker (HSCS-187) and obviously you don't stare at this all day. But none of that is the point. In this day and age things like that shouldn't happen.

What happens when a new user tries the UI and spots something like this. The first thing they say is rookie and they assume the worst for the rest of the application.

Comment

Working...
                      X