Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 4.0.9.0 Device Settings Unable to Add New Single Value or New Single Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 4.0.9.0 Device Settings Unable to Add New Single Value or New Single Graphic

I have a HS-LS100+ water sensor and for whatever reason the Edit Status/Control values just disappeared along with the graphic selections. I have more that one of these devices but for some reason only this specific one lost it's values. So no big deal I just tried to manually add them back. I was able to add the first value "0" (Status OK) but it would not allow me to add the graphic to associate with it. So I tried adding the Water Detected value "2" and It can't be added.

I select New Single Value, Screen flashes and nothing changes. No options to add the new value, nothing. When I look at the log I see the following Warning: "Exception adding a (single-Both) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '1' Key being added: '1'"

It seems some inconsistency exists with this device. Likely the only practical way to proceed is to remove it and let it be recreated.

Comment

Working...
    X