An Apple Watch feature needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Apple Watch feature needed

I wish HS4 has an Apple Watch app which support door lock to lock or unlock.

You can with this https://github.com/jvmahon/Homebridge-HomeSeer4. I just tell my watch to unlock the door and siri unlocks it. Not a straight forward install like a plugin and does require a bit of programing but once done it works great. I just use my watch now to tell siri to turn on lights or TV or lock/unlock doors.

Comment

They should do Siri shortcut support, that would be amazing. Also iOS 14 has widget support so they could do that along with android widget. They do need a better app though.. I’m wondering when we will see the app overhaul though with push notifications etc..

Comment

I remember there being a work around to use shortcuts. For some reason it worked good on the iphone but was really slow on apple watch. I agree that it should be integrated, however doing it with the link I provided is not that difficult. It just gets time consuming if you want to program every devices. If it's only for your lock it wouldn't take long to program them.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
          You can with this https://github.com/jvmahon/Homebridge-HomeSeer4. I just tell my watch to unlock the door and siri unlocks it. Not a straight forward install like a plugin and does require a bit of programing but once done it works great. I just use my watch now to tell siri to turn on lights or TV or lock/unlock doors.
          I just ask HomeSeer to develop HomeSeerMobile Apple Watch app. Not your topic😀

Comment

The shortcut is pretty simple to implement. Use the JSON interface
            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
            Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
            weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
            X