HS4 Zwave and Inovelli LZW42 RGBW bulbs questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Zwave and Inovelli LZW42 RGBW bulbs questions

Ok So I have 7 Inovelli Bulbs and a Inovelli Red on/off scene capable switch
    I have them all installed and I can control them in device manager, so far I have found a few idiosyncrasies in my setup.
    1: The red on/off switch is discovered and installed and shows up and has the Central Scene property. When I tap the switches I see the status change and show the different values in the logs.
    2 Installing the bulbs went OK and in Device manager I see a device control for each property like Red, Green, Blue, Cold White and Warm White as well as light (on/off))
    I found that to have them listed in the Zwave scene editor I had to edit each property (Red, Green, Blue, cold, warm, light on /off ) to add them to a Floor or room or they didn't show up in the drop down box.
    I can select them in device manager and control each color as well as dimming and on off. However if I have the light on and select say Red and take it to 98% its fine it changes color and dimmer level, but if I grab the blue slider and slide that up the red slider stays at 98% and the bulb may change to a blend of red and blue and I can do this with all the colors.
    I am trying to create a scene triggered by the wall switch event value for 2 taps or 3 taps ( I see them change in the logs) but I am seeing if I want to create a Zwave scene to say go from Movie Mode where all bulbs are red at 37% dimmer value to Work Mode with all bulbs going to Warm White at 98% I have to command each bulb of each color to off then command Warm white at 98%??????
    I am hoping I am missing something here because this becomes extremely complex to simply change a bulb from red@37% to warm white@98%

Can anyone lend me some knowledge or point me to some whitepaper to enlighten me as to what I am missing here?

i Have the issue

Comment

I am having the same problem with these bulbs. No only is the interface confusing but only the Warm White and Cool White appear to work consistently.

Comment

Working...
      X