X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John245
    replied
    rjh

Preventing of finding the system is not working.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Prevent.PNG
Views:	227
Size:	259.3 KB
ID:	1487944
    ---
    John

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by John245 View Post

I do not have a hs4stop.sh

---
    John
    This is what the systemd service calls to shutdown hs. Sorry for the lack of info.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    It should be displaying a warning, I will check it.

Originally posted by John245 View Post
    rjh
    The release notes stated:

For the grid view you can now specify which features you want to display on the grid, up to 2 features with controls and up to 5 status only features

I suggest to show a warning message in case you select more than 5 status only features. I think this also applies for the case more than 2 controls are selected. However I did not test.

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    rjh
    The release notes stated:

For the grid view you can now specify which features you want to display on the grid, up to 2 features with controls and up to 5 status only features

I suggest to show a warning message in case you select more than 5 status only features. I think this also applies for the case more than 2 controls are selected. However I did not test.

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    rjh
    Please add multiple select for display type. It is very tedious to change features for devices that has a serious amount of features (186)

Name:	bulk select.PNG
Views:	179
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	1487853
    ---
    John

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    rjh
    With respect to
    HS-1279 Floor and Room column names on search are swapped
    Should the search result not follow the Site Settings. So with these site settings I expect Room as first column and System as second column.

Name:	search result.PNG
Views:	178
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	1487849

Name:	Settings.PNG
Views:	179
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1487850

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

out of 5 times, I got it updated only once. Maybe it is related to the part that my shutdown hs4stop.sh sleeps for 15 secs before issuing the shutdown?
    I do not have a hs4stop.sh

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    It downloads the file to the current HS folder, where HS is running. It then runs the script update.sh and at the same time it starts the shutdown process of HS. So you should see HS shut down and the script waits for the shutdown, then extracts the files and restarts the system. I did try this a few times and it worked. What part is not working?

rjh
    I have the same experience as . 1 out of 6 times it was successful. An successful upgrade will show a serious activity when the counter is at circa 40 seconds (yellow highlighted CPU profile is from a successful cycle, the other part from a not successful one). I do not see serious activity in case the update fails.

How to troubleshoot?

Click image for larger version  Name:	upgrade cycle.PNG Views:	0 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	1487836

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post

I can't reproduce the problem, it works for me with both. I'm curious why you need both though?

What is the name of the page? Make sure there is no typo in the name on your POST, as HS4 is less forgiving than before.
    Well if you look at things 4 times, you do see that there is a difference but not the one you were looking at. So the issue is not with the URL parameters, my appologies, the issue is with the base URL.

I do a .ajax call with a URL = Sonos4/sonos.init.html which seems to turn into a post to URL http://192.168.1.81/Sonos4/Sonos4/sonos-init.html.
    Not sure where that /Sonos4 came from. Any idea? Something w scripting that was changed? So when I call .ajax did you guys overwrite that JQuery function or did something with it? Now going back to previous HS4 version to double check, it wasn't me who broke something, so far I don't see it.

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied

I can't reproduce the problem, it works for me with both. I'm curious why you need both though?

What is the name of the page? Make sure there is no typo in the name on your POST, as HS4 is less forgiving than before.
    I guess that's how I designed the flow i.e I get a postback, I unpack the parameters and based on those, I go through the logic which uses more info that is part of the data.
    Is working perfectly in .18 and my first reaction was to check for typos and I can't see any. I checked to make sure this is not an issue in my PI, but I get no postback call on this POST, I can hack it and remove the URL parameter and see if that makes a difference. Will do later.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Both, there are URL parameters and body data

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied

do you pass these parameters in the body of the post request, or as url parameters? If it is as url parameters do you have additional data in the body?
    Both, there are URL parameters and body data

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    3-4 issues:

-With text outside of bulk change box.
    -A device name that is long, we see a … . (I think the view should be resized?)

- I need to refresh pages because because when I press on some button there is no reaction. html pages (seems to be on every pages) are still a little broken.

-here on last picture , this is different, I need to press the button 2 times for the page to load .You can see the button is pressed but the pages is not loaded
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Yes the page is registered using RegisterFeaturePage, guess that's why a GET works.The POST does have parameters with it (ex ?step=3)
    do you pass these parameters in the body of the post request, or as url parameters? If it is as url parameters do you have additional data in the body?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    It downloads the file to the current HS folder, where HS is running. It then runs the script update.sh and at the same time it starts the shutdown process of HS. So you should see HS shut down and the script waits for the shutdown, then extracts the files and restarts the system. I did try this a few times and it worked. What part is not working?

out of 5 times, I got it updated only once. Maybe it is related to the part that my shutdown hs4stop.sh sleeps for 15 secs before issuing the shutdown?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X