Unable to add a virtual device to my event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to add a virtual device to my event

I have a bunch of legacy virtual devices that are all x10 devices. When I create a new Event and choose the option of "Device changes and becomes" there are no virtual devices listed in the drop down of devices. I made sure they are all setup to be visible and I am logged in with an admin account. Im guessing that this is a bug for the new beta.

Update: I see the option to use X10 so I was happy to see this. My virtual Device V3 is an x10 device with an House code of "V" but the drop down of x10 devices only goes to "P"

Update 2: I see this is looking for an X10 input so since my virtual device is not being sent, it will not be able to use a virtual device.

I have to go back to non beta version. My opinion, we need to have x10 virtual devices be listed. I have so many events using legacy x10 virtual devices for status information. So if this is a feature to slowly remediate x10, not sure this will go over well with us long time users.

Comment

Originally posted by dcjohnston View Post
      Update: I see the option to use X10 so I was happy to see this. My virtual Device V3 is an x10 device with an House code of "V" but the drop down of x10 devices only goes to "P"

Update 2: I see this is looking for an X10 input so since my virtual device is not being sent, it will not be able to use a virtual device.

I have to go back to non beta version. My opinion, we need to have x10 virtual devices be listed. I have so many events using legacy x10 virtual devices for status information. So if this is a feature to slowly remediate x10, not sure this will go over well with us long time users.
      I don't think your issue is explicitly related to X10 devices. This seems to be a bug related to 4.2.0.8, see my thread here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...vent-selection

Comment

Thanks, it's the same issue, I'm going to wait for the update instead of rolling back.

Comment

Working...
        X