Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 4.2.2.0 - Plugin Management Page not showing Updates

Hello,
    I have noticed for several days now that the Plugin Management page in HS4 4.2.2.0 is not showing when there is a plugin update. I can see the update in the HS3 Legacy Plugin Management Page. Is this a bug anyone else is seeing or just specific to me? I've checked for update override files and have removed them but the problem still persists. Anyone know how to resolve?

Click image for larger version

Name:	HS4 Pluginupdates.png
Views:	264
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1499269

Name:	HS3 plugin updates.png
Views:	244
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	1499270

Thank you.
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hello,
    I have noticed for several days now that the Plugin Management page in HS4 4.2.2.0 is not showing when there is a plugin update. I can see the update in the HS3 Legacy Plugin Management Page. Is this a bug anyone else is seeing or just specific to me? I've checked for update override files and have removed them but the problem still persists. Anyone know how to resolve?

Name:	HS4 Pluginupdates.png
Views:	264
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1499269

Name:	HS3 plugin updates.png
Views:	244
ID:	1499270

Thank you.
    Same thing I asked about before. On the top right hand side of the HS4 plugins Add page there is a slider to show Beta plugins.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

Same thing I asked about before. On the top right hand side of the HS4 plugins Add page there is a slider to show Beta plugins.
      I have the Beta plugins slider turned on but the posted plugin update is not a beta update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Plugin's:

Comment

I have the Beta plugins slider turned on but the posted plugin update is not a beta update.

Understand. Hard to tell what people have tried or at what point they are at in HA. I have also seen this and not sure why it doesn't show. I can see that the PI you are showing has an update. I would say a bug. I know I had to reboot HS4 to get another PI to load an update correctly.

Comment

[mention]rjh [/mention] Rich, I don’t know if this is an HS4 bug or just something in my system. Any idea what could be causing this?
          Thank you sir!

Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

I don't see the problem.. Running on 4.2.2.0. (Windows 10) Management page showing update icon.
            Attached Files

Comment

I don't see the problem.. Running on 4.2.2.0. (Windows 10) Management page showing update icon.
              I was just trying to help but as we said the issue was not related to the Beta slider. This is an issue between The Profit and admin. Not sure if it is a cache or a browser or maybe neither.

Comment

rjh Hello Rich,

I thought I would bring this issue back up again as it is still an issue. Today HS released the update for the z-wave plugin and it doesn't show up on my plugin management page but does show up in the legacy HS3 Plugin Management Page. I am now using HS version 4.2.5.

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	146
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1505957

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	148
ID:	1505958
                Plugin's:

Comment

rjh

​​​​​​​Rich, I understand from another post that a json file is created to inform HS what plugins are installed and if there is an update that exists, is this same file used to inform the legacy HS3 plugin management page? If so, why wouldn't that same json file inform the HS4 plugin management page?
                  Plugin's:

Comment

I think I see the problem with this. Its because there are multiple versions of the Z-Wave plugin in the update file. I will put in a fix.

rjh

​​​​​​​Rich, I understand from another post that a json file is created to inform HS what plugins are installed and if there is an update that exists, is this same file used to inform the legacy HS3 plugin management page? If so, why wouldn't that same json file inform the HS4 plugin management page?
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                    X