Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 4.2.18.20 is ready for Beta testing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I see your second issue, a code change is causing all the filters to be "ored" together and they should be "anded". I will put in a fix.

Originally posted by jmedemar View Post

Ah, so I'm not the only one! I thought I did something wrong on my end. This happened to me as well when I used the "Select All" checkbox on a filtered list. It changed all of my devices to the same room. I restored from a back up to fix it.

I'm also having an issue (or at least a change from previous behavior) with the drop down menus for picking a group/location. When I pick one (lets say a group), the device page is filtered correctly. But then I also pick a location, and the device list just goes back to showing all devices and ignores my two filters.
    πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Could you restart HS and then check those devices? I want to see if this is a caching issue. I need to cache the event/device references and then keep this cache updated. This is due to the time it takes to gather all the information.

Originally posted by avpman View Post
      Devices show referenced events even though the event doesn't include the device(s).
      All device event references point to the same two events.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	1619737​
      Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	98.7 KB ID:	1619738​
      Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	122.8 KB ID:	1619739​
      πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yup, that cleared it. πŸ‘

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        Could you restart HS and then check those devices? I want to see if this is a caching issue. I need to cache the event/device references and then keep this cache updated. This is due to the time it takes to gather all the information.

Comment

Well, it cleared it, but only once. The exact same two events are showing up again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	161
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	1619771​

Yup, that cleared it. πŸ‘

Comment

I suppose this has been mentioned somewhere but clicking a Floor Item then clicking Room item shows items that pertain to both. IOW, OR instead of AND. That makes searches a bit unwieldy.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
              I suppose this has been mentioned somewhere but clicking a Floor Item then clicking Room item shows items that pertain to both. IOW, OR instead of AND. That makes searches a bit unwieldy.

I must be misunderstanding what you are saying. Are you referring to the filters on the main device page? I am not seeing that at all. If I select Location 1 (Floor) as Lighting I see 300+ Devices.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0751.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	1619782

If I filter on Location 2 (Room) as Server Closet, I see a single device which is that β€œFloor” and that β€œRoom”.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0752.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.5 KB ID:	1619781
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Exactly, except I have OR.

I click JowiHue for example as Floor, Then I click Laundry for a Room. I should have all the JowiHue in the Laundry Room. But NO!!!

Name:	Screen Shot 06-12-23 at 07.41 PM.png
Views:	145
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	1619785
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                  Exactly, except I have OR.

I click JowiHue for example as Floor, Then I click Laundry for a Room. I should have all the JowiHue in the Laundry Room. But NO!!!
                  Im still running 4.2.18.19. Are you running 4.2.18.20? Assume you are since it is in this thread.

Comment

Yep, 4.2.18.20 hosed filtering. Going back to 4.2.18.19.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	1619790​

Comment

rjh

reposting this request...

any chance of getting the search to also search the Technology Address field?

i would like to be able to search devices based on their tech address; for example find a device based on its 1-wire address, or insteon ID

Views:	386
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1619526​
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Yes, I can add this to the search with "address=###"

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                        rjh

reposting this request...

any chance of getting the search to also search the Technology Address field?

i would like to be able to search devices based on their tech address; for example find a device based on its 1-wire address, or insteon ID

Views:	386
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1619526​

Comment

I have the searching/filtering fixed in 4.2.18.21 which I will be posting today.

Originally posted by randy View Post
                          Yep, 4.2.18.20 hosed filtering. Going back to 4.2.18.19.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	1619790​

Comment

Did you make any changes to events or devices right before it stopped displaying properly?

Well, it cleared it, but only once. The exact same two events are showing up again.

Views:	161
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	1619771​

Comment

Not that I recall. But this was the first time I tried using the feature to look at referenced events.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                              Did you make any changes to events or devices right before it stopped displaying properly?

Comment

I have posted build 4.2.18.21 with some fixes.

HS4 4.2.18.21 is ready for Beta testing! - HomeSeer Message Board​

Comment

Working...
                                X