This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Did you select to hide "Marked Devices"?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-16.png
Views:	72
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1354560
    You're correct. I had the hidden devices option enabled. If I do the hide Marked devices, they all are removed properly. Thanks for the .33 version. Having the checkboxes there makes it a "master" enabled/disabled page. Then, clicking on the google calendar link and then the AK Google Calendar tab gets you to the main settings for the plug-in. It's just too bad you couldn't display all that information on the config page instead since it makes sense that you would make all the changes there.

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
      Having the checkboxes there makes it a "master" enabled/disabled page. Then, clicking on the google calendar link and then the AK Google Calendar tab gets you to the main settings for the plug-in. It's just too bad you couldn't display all that information on the config page instead since it makes sense that you would make all the changes there.
      I added "Use" checkbox on every config page - Main Config, Google Calendar config and each calendar config.

Comment

From what i can see here 3.0.0.33 is out but the in the updater only 3.0.0.22 is available. I can't find the plugin in the Beta section either. Is it only me?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
          From what i can see here 3.0.0.33 is out but the in the updater only 3.0.0.22 is available. I can't find the plugin in the Beta section either. Is it only me?

Name:	GC.33.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1358408

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Name:	GC.33.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1358408
            That's so strange. I had 3.0.0.22 installed with update N/A. Checked the original location that you pasted and there it was, 3.0.0.33. I installed it over the old one and now I'm on the latest version. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
              That's so strange. I had 3.0.0.22 installed with update N/A. Checked the original location that you pasted and there it was, 3.0.0.33. I installed it over the old one and now I'm on the latest version. Thank you!
              Yeah, I noticed too - Manage Plugins page doesn't show available updates - I will report to HST.

Comment

Working...
              X