Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
    Hello Alex
    I purchased the plugin after trying it for 2 weeks. I am very satisfied. When I told you about 01:00 on the clock I meant that if the "all day" event is used, the action starts from 01:00 am and not from 00:00 am. I would like to ask if it is possible to delete some automatically imported events so that they do not appear on the "device status" page and if after deleting them there is a way to reload them or not. Thanks
    Thank you Massimo. I guess it's two separate issues?

1. All day event triggers at 1:00? This looks like Daylight saving time (DST) setting mismatch between your computer and Google. Can you please check.
    2. Regarding deleting some events - I guess it's a feature request and should go to https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...ature-requests

Comment

RenderCAD Massimo, I published ver. 3.0.0.34 (in BETA section until approved by HST) - Added offset time to All Day Events (positive or negative).

I will add description and screenshot in main thread.

Comment

Thank you for the update,I Alex. If I set a positive offset of 8 hours, when should I expect an event to trigger?
        Karl S
        HS3Pro on Windows 10
        96 Devices
        54 Z-Wave Nodes
        37 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
          Thank you for the update,I Alex. If I set a positive offset of 8 hours, when should I expect an event to trigger?
          Should be 8 am?

Comment

Okay. Great. That is what I expected and I just wanted to confirm. First test didn't work for me but I think I had an error.
            Karl S
            HS3Pro on Windows 10
            96 Devices
            54 Z-Wave Nodes
            37 Events

Comment

Okay. Great. That is what I expected and I just wanted to confirm. First test didn't work for me but I think I had an error.
              Please note that HS events have problems if you copy the event and start changing. Safer to create each event from scratch.

Comment

Actually, I have an issue syncing events with Google Home. If I create a new event and set it as a voice command I can no longer sync. If I copy an older event it will work. But in my case this is a new event. I need to do some troubleshooting before I make any issue claims with it though.
                Karl S
                HS3Pro on Windows 10
                96 Devices
                54 Z-Wave Nodes
                37 Events

Comment

Actually, I have an issue syncing events with Google Home. If I create a new event and set it as a voice command I can no longer sync. If I copy an older event it will work. But in my case this is a new event. I need to do some troubleshooting before I make any issue claims with it though.
                  Sure, but please open new thread

Comment

Working...
                  X