Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
    Hello Alex
    I sent the request describing the issue to the homeseer support, they replied saying to disable the antivirus software (eset). Even after disabling the av software the plugin I still can't update it. What do you think if I try to delete it and install the new version? does the license I purchased remain the same? will I have to repeat the whole procedure for pairing the google calendar? Thanks
    Massimo-RenderCAD
    Hi Massimo, don't delete/uninstall anything. I will create updater file, you just disable plugin, install the update and enable the plugin again.

[EDIT]

1. Attached zip file, please copy to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Zips
    2. And updater_override.txt to HS root folder.
    3. On Plugins Manage page click "Update Listing"
    4. You should see the new version, install as normal.
    5. Remeber to delete updater_override.txt

PS. I noticed you still use Windows 7? Time to upgrade to Windows 10.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Alex
      The installation went well, everything is now ok. I don't know how to thank your availability, however since I had some doubts about which plugin to buy to manage Google Home for me personally in my home and which to recommend to our customers, we will now take your plugin (AK Google Cast). Thanks
      Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
        Hi Alex
        The installation went well, everything is now ok. I don't know how to thank your availability, however since I had some doubts about which plugin to buy to manage Google Home for me personally in my home and which to recommend to our customers, we will now take your plugin (AK Google Cast). Thanks
        Massimo-RenderCAD
        Thank you Massimo. Only my wife doesn't appreciate my availability

Comment

Working...
        X