Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I update AK Google Calendar to the latest version in HS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I update AK Google Calendar to the latest version in HS4?

I am currently on AK Google Calendar version 3.0.0.36 and I notice the latest version is 3.0.0.39. However, the available update doesn't show in HS4 menu and I don't know how to update to the latest version.

Not sure what you mean? It's there. Also on "Installed Plugins" page if plugin has an update - it should show little 'cloud' icon which you can click for update.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-03 120747.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1444867

Comment

I see there is a later version in the HS shop. But, I don't see the notifications in HS4 that an update is available, or else I'm missing them. Previously in HS3, it was apparent that an update was available. I don't see a little cloud icon.

Name:	HS4 - AK Google Calendar .JPG
Views:	186
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1445139

Comment

I click on the "refresh" icon on the PLUGIN Manager view that indicates "check for updates", but it doesn't find the 3.0.0.39 version and I don't get a cloud icon after clicking on the "refresh" icon.

Comment

I notice when I click on the install view while in HS4, there is no check mark on your plugin. But, I did purchase it and it shows registered on the HS4 install plugin pages. Other plugins that I have purchased have blue check marks. Is that the problem? Maybe, it's a registration issue with HS.

Name:	HS4 - AK Google Calendar on Install Page.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1445148

Comment

jrhocker I published HS4 version https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...20-hs4-version

Comment

Working...
            X