This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alex
    when we click on the button (image1) + "Add new server or user" we are able to enter the data of our server where we have installed the trace but after having put the identification data (image 3) on your plugin in the events page (image 4 ) does not show us anything beyond what you see, we believe instead that it should show us the status of our devices that we have configured with traccar. We tried to enter both the direct server address and the VPN address but nothing has changed. The devices do not appear on the screen (image5). We saw the log file but gave no errors (image 6)
    We don't know what to try yet to understand why it doesn't work.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111239.png Views:	10 Size:	269.0 KB ID:	1536313
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111245.png Views:	9 Size:	89.0 KB ID:	1536314
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111246.png Views:	9 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	1536315
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111247.png Views:	9 Size:	88.3 KB ID:	1536316
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111240.png Views:	9 Size:	63.8 KB ID:	1536317
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111248.png Views:	9 Size:	160.5 KB ID:	1536318

Comment

In the log it uses tracdown.com.au instead of your IP address, that's why it's not working. Not sure why, I need to check the source code.

Comment

Sorry Alex
        we are in the testing area, but we are improving. Now we have found our errors and the system is now fine. As you know or perhaps you have seen, we are a company that deals with many things, from training to architecture and engineering services, to business consultancy services on security and home automation services. We need these experiments to offer our customers the HomeSeer software and the plugins connected to it considering that we are the ones who do the home automation project for our customers using the products that revolve around HomeSeer. After fixing configuration problems with our server now on the HS3 interface you can see well the two mobile phones we have hooked up. Thanks for now but surely we will hear from you very soon because it is very important to work together for the customers who are in truth of all of us.
        Thanks
        Massimo-RenderCAD
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
          Thanks for now but surely we will hear from you very soon because it is very important to work together for the customers who are in truth of all of us.
          No problem Massimo. Please remember that HS3 version wasn't very tested.

I spent a lot of time improving HS4 version - it has lots of fixes, maps (various providers), street view, geofencing, etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_100780.png
Views:	81
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	1536413

Comment

Hello Alex,
            We tested the plugin on HS3 with a TK905B gps-tracker and by installing the "Traccar" software on our server, we tried to understand the amount of average daily data transmitted and to understand the costs using the data card manager (Things-mobile ). The plugin works fine as reading data sent from GPS to the Traccar server and sent back through your plugin to HS3 but we are unable to fire the useful events. In HS3 the "geofence" function is not activated and would be essential for the activation of events for example: (switching on of external lights while approaching the house by car), (activation or deactivation of the alarm ...). The question is: Can you also activate the "geofence" function on HS3 as you did for HS4? if this is not possible, what solution can I find for one of our customers who does not want to migrate to HS4 again? This customer used to use the PHLocation plugin which had the geofence but I saw that it didn't work very well and I proposed to use your traccar plugin. Let me know thanks
            (through the traccar software installed on our server we can send notifications of any kind without going through HS3 but our interest is to manage everything inside HS3 of course)​​​

Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Hi Massimo, as I remember, I did some fixes for geofence in HS4 version, not sure how feasible is to back-port the fixes to HS3 version for single user. I'll check the changes, but may be it's more feasible to convince the user to migrate to HS4? Many HS3 plugins are not supported anymore.

Comment

It looks like a lot of changes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	37
Size:	504.7 KB
ID:	1608693

Comment

Working...
                X