BLLAN Upgrade Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLLAN Upgrade Issue

I just upgraded my plugin from 2.0.41.0 to 2.0.42.0 and now all of my devices are not reliably reporting. They are all reporting online but I know about half are not online. I've also tried creating new devices and those don't work either. It reports online then when I take the device offline it goes offline for only about 1 minute then it reports back online but I didn't bring the device back online so it should still be offline.

Please help!

Originally posted by whoamib View Post
    I just upgraded my plugin from 2.0.41.0 to 2.0.42.0 and now all of my devices are not reliably reporting. They are all reporting online but I know about half are not online. I've also tried creating new devices and those don't work either. It reports online then when I take the device offline it goes offline for only about 1 minute then it reports back online but I didn't bring the device back online so it should still be offline.

Please help!
    I have the same issue and 41 was taken out of the store. So now looking for .41 to install.

Comment

Try 2.0.43 in the beta section
      The change should not have touched the actual devices
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Try 2.0.43 in the beta section
        The change should not have touched the actual devices
        A quick test seems to be ok, But it's installed and I'll test further threw the day and report back later.

Thanks for the quick update.

Comment

Thank you so much for the quick fix! That resolved the problem.

Comment

Blade, I also have not had any troubles after that updated fix.

Comment

Working...
            X