Computer disappeared from BLLAN config page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer disappeared from BLLAN config page

I created a computer in BLLAN yesterday. (I already had 3, which still work fine) It is a IP camera, not sure if that should make any difference though. Looking at the device today, it is stuck at 7 mins and a few seconds online, the time is not moving. Looking at the BLLAN config page, I can see Just A3, Mike S6 and google devices. Then I can see what must be the one I created yesterday, but no IP, and I cannot edit the device at all

Attached Files

Can you confirm that the computer exists in the hspi_BLLAN.ini file in the config folder
    If it is in the INI file then restart the plugin and see if it shows up
    If not then turn on debug logging and load the computers web page, then turn off debug logging and attach the BLLAN-Detailed.log zipped so I can see what is happening
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

The computer is in the .ini file, and stopping and restarting the PI did not solve the problem.

Here is the log
      Attached Files

Comment

Any idea of what I could do ? Should I try deleting the IP from the ini, then try adding it again ?

Comment

Have the same problem with the plugin running on HS4 beta. But in my case all computers disappear. Installed plugin version 2.0.45.0

Update; re added all computers and it's now working fine. Seems like the problem occurs after changing device location. I'll just stick with default locations for now great plugin BTW.

Comment

Same issue here. If I change my Location 2 in HS4, the computer disappears and no longer monitors. Can this plugin be updated to support HS4?

Comment

FYI the issue is in HS3 also. You can't change the group.

Comment

I also have this issue. Hope there is a fix in the works.

Comment

If you change the location and name thru the plugin then they will stay in sync
                  Cheers,
                  Bob
                  Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    If you change the location and name thru the plugin then they will stay in sync
                    I have deleted all and tried to start fresh on a HS4 install and I cant get the status page to show anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X