Rebuilding VR Commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding VR Commands

I've just installed BLLAN 2.0.9.0 in HS3 .42 and the Speaker client is now issues "Rebuilding VR Commands...." every 5 seconds.

Is there a way to clear this up, I am not using any VR commands.

HS3 rebuilds the VR command set every time the device names are changed, it appears to be pushed at each cycle, which would explain it.
    Last edited by Warcorp; November 9th, 2013, 06:14 PM.

I have no idea why this happens. I see it here too.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I have no idea why this happens. I see it here too.
      Bob,

I see the same issue here too. Even up to almost unresponsiveness or spontanious exits of the speakerclient. Disabling BLLAN solves it for me.
      Could this be caused by the fact that you tried to update the online/offline image trough the device imagesinstat of graphic pairs? Online and offline images do not work at all for me. The last I do not really mind, but speaker client being slow is becoming an issue for me?

Regards,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I have never seen the slowdown here.
        I will have another look and let you know
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

I have never seen the slowdown here.
          I will have another look and let you know
          Bob,

I see the slowdown after three days of running. Opening speech client from the task bas is then lagging. Also speach is taking some lags here. With a fresh start speech is immediate, after a whil it takes a few seconds.
          I had three time speaker clients disappearing from the task bar - cannot blame BLLAN for that as I do not know why this happened, I only know speakerclient is rebuilding VR every 3 or 4 seconds.

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

It is weird because BLLAN does not use the VR at all.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

It is weird because BLLAN does not use the VR at all.
              Bob,

I understand. But HS rebuilds VR when a Device changes on the core data. As you update the device image, I think HS is retriggering the VR rebuild? If you'd change that part back into graphic value pairs, I think the rebuild would not be triggered anymore for HS.
              But that is still guessing with a bit of knowledge. If I change the device image on other devices I also see the rebuild triggered here. That is why I am guessing your plugin is setting the device image on every check?

Regards,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

OK I will look
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Try 2.0.10 in the HS3 updater
                  It no longer updates the device image property just the device string.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Try 2.0.10 in the HS3 updater
                    It no longer updates the device image property just the device string.
                    Bob,

It is looking good now after the first start, speakor log has been quiet for some timenow, so I think we got the nail

Thanks a lot, and I hope to see no more lagging for the speaker!

Regards,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

No problem
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X