Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoL

Hello,

I can't seem to get the WoL feature to work. I entered in the MAC address with dashed; though, I don't get a wake. I have another third party exe which I copied into the event to wake the machine and this worked. Are there any gotchas with the WoL action?

Thanks,

Greg

I'm also finding WOL to be unreliable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I had been using a program - "Wake-On-LAN Sender" - that was very reliable. BLLan does what I really need, which is monitor whether a computer is on or off. So this isn't a big deal...I can still use the other program. I'm wondering though if this is a port issue. Are you using Port 7 or 9 to send the magic packet? I seem to recall having an issue with Wake-On-LAN Sender initially, but was able to change the port number and problem went away. I think using port 7 is more common, but port 9 also works and is more reliable with most of my computers. Anyway, giving us a choice of ports might be the easy fix.

Comment

Hello,

I found the tool that you were using and used the listener application to verify that the other tools seem to work fine. When I test the WoL of the plugin, I don't see anything with the listener app.

What is the best way to get this fixed? I need to find if there is a bug reporting mechanism and if this has been posted yet. What version of HS are you using.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Blade has his own web site where you can create a help desk ticket.
        Regards,
        Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Working...
        X