Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, Thanxs in advance. I thought I was "cooking with Gas" as I was pinging three items of importance, when my devices "went up smoke" (more cooking analogies , Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I will take a look and let you know what I find

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    I didn't zip the file... As per your request, I've attached the Log file. Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I do not see the attachment

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Turn on debug logging in the plugin and then run the computers web page. Turn off debug logging and attach the debug log zipped
    It is located in your HS3 root folder and is called BLLAN-Detailed.log

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    I too am having the same problem. I attached screen shots of both the BLLAN Status and Computer screens, you will note that the Computer screen is empty but at the bottom indicates 3 devices, whereas the status shows three devices with not values. Currently running version 2.0.35.0 of the plugin. Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MFULLER
    replied
    Thanks, done!

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    OK do me a favour.
    Log a ticket on my help desk and attach the log zipped to the ticket
    That way I can track it easier. Sometimes I lose stuff on the forums

Leave a comment:

• MFULLER
    replied
    Didn't realize the debug log didn't show in the Homeseer log, but accidentally found the file. So, I've attached it.

Whilst debug was enabled I added a new device, then once done restarted Homeseer. Sure enough the device vanished.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MFULLER
    started a topic Loosing devices

Loosing devices

Hi There,

Currently running version 2.0.30.0

I recently upgraded to the latest version because an issue I was having. I was hoping the upgrade would fix it, but it appears not so I am guessing the issue is elsewhere.

Basically every time I restart Homeseer, I loose the devices in BLLAN. The homeseer device is still there, but when I go into the BLLAN plugin and click computers, the list is empty.
    No apparent errors in the log. Enabled debug log, but doesn't seem to show any additional information.

Any help appreciated.
Working...
X