X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MFULLER
    replied
    Mental Note:

REMEMBER TO TURN OFF DEBUGGING AFTERWARDS!

LOL
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    It was likely caused by changing the names in HS3

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, the plugin currently defaults all computers at every 10 seconds, I was wondering if pinging for internet connection needed to be as frequent?

So do you know what caused the disappearing computers/status issue and is it going resurface again? Also is there aspects of the devices created by the plugin that one should not touch and can touch e.g adding Icons, changing Functional Group or Floor names? Bob, thanxs for taking the time to look in to this, Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I think I have mine set to 10 seconds

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    And I added OnLine/OffLine icons to devices also.

Question is there an recommended time duration for pings e.g. iPhone vs Internet address vs local device?

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    If were talking previously, yes I made minor changes I didn't think changing Functional Group to Ping and Room Name removed "-" from name. I assumed that the plug-in was using device ID to identify the device. In this last go round as the Functional Group was blank I added "Ping" as part of my naming schema only, as I did not add "-" when adding the new computer(s) devices this time. Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Did you rename the devices in HS3 at all?

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Do me a favor... try the following first

1. Delete all devices associated to the plugin in the device management web page
    2. Shutdown the plugin
    3. Delete the hspi_BLLAN.ini file
    4. Restart the plugin

You will have to add the computers back in but since you only had 3 of them that should not take long. Then restart HS3 and see if the computers load up OK

Let me know
    Ok Bob, I done as you've instructed and then after the HS3 restart verified that the computers were still amongst the living! Pray tell what was the issue and more importantly will I see this again?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Do me a favor... try the following first

1. Delete all devices associated to the plugin in the device management web page
    2. Shutdown the plugin
    3. Delete the hspi_BLLAN.ini file
    4. Restart the plugin

You will have to add the computers back in but since you only had 3 of them that should not take long. Then restart HS3 and see if the computers load up OK

Let me know

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Yes iphones seem to do that - I see this at home with kids iphones as well. I am not sure why they do that.

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    For you anything...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Sorry for drip feeding, I had a look at my HS LOG and notice there seems to be BLLAN activity albeit mostly iPhone falling a sleep. I promise last one (unless you ask for something more), Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Can you attach your hspi_BLLAN.ini zipped as well
    It is in the config folder

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Image after doing page refresh - disregard my last as it is a "Red herring" Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, I was looking at my Device list and noticed that my BLLAN Devices are being updated (see attached) as of this morning. Mike

Update: I did a page refresh (Ctrl F5) and it is now showing yesterday's date at the time I lost the plugin devices
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X