Feature Requests

Post any feature requests here...

Thanks
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

HTTPS

First off...Great plugin. Although you can get info from SNMP this is great alternative.

I'm sure you have thought of this already but I figured I'd formally request it..HTTPS only. I get a "DD-WRT: process:Unable to connect to the remote server" unless i enable HTTPS on the router.

My Linksys E3000 supports HTTPS and I disabled HTTP. I don't want reboot commands sending over network in clear text

I'd be happy to test it for you.

Thanks for everything,
    Rob

Comment

DD-WRT - Enable Wireless MAC Filter from HS3 Action

Hi,

I would love to have the possibility to enable DD-WRT Mac Filters directly from a HS3 action. My ultimate goal is to set let's say 15 hrs of internet time to my son per week. I would monitor the total uptime of all his devices (PC, Ipod, Tablet and PS3) with Ultramon3 and automatically cut his network after a total of 15hrs.

I would also manually use it from HS Touch when calling the kids to come eat, homework, go play outside, go to bed...

On my WRT, I can enable Wireless Mac Filtering granuraly (Ath0, ath0.1, ath1) having this possibility would be important.

Any chances that this can be done?

Thanks!!

Comment

I would love this feature myself! What I cant figure out is how to update the router with the filtering. Most of the DD-WRT interface is JSON which works well for 'reading' the router status, but 'writing' any changes is impossible except through the web gui. There might be a more up to date version of DD-WRT, but I havent checked in a while.

Comment

I don't know if this can help, but there seems to be a way to do it. It is possible to toogle mac filtering from the DD-WRT HD Iphone APP.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dd-wrt/id556621431?mt=8

Directly Change Settings including:
          Port Forwarding & Port Range Forwarding - You can add/edit/delete/enable/disable port forward rules of your router
          Wireless MAC Filter
          Wireless on/off toggle
          DHCP Release/Renew
          USB
          OpenVPN

Comment

Wow. I'm curious what that app is using to communicate with dd-wrt ?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X