Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiUnifi version 3.0.0.5 Beta is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiUnifi version 3.0.0.5 Beta is now available!

MeiUnifi v3.0.0.5 is now available in the HomeSeer store and in the Beta section of the updater!
    • Storing Enabled value for POE Devices and Client tracking devices and retaining device reference.
    • Updating client tracking devices when adding new site devices (APs/Switches/USGs)
    • Fixed Controller Device type
    Please see the full descriptions here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...ni?view=thread

Release notes Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...fi?view=thread

And request new features here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...uests-meiunifi

Installation error on .5

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-05-14 at 8.15.05 PM.png
Views:	109
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1304892

Comment

What version were you on before?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
        What version were you on before?

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post

Did you have any POE ports or Client tracking devices enabled?

Comment

Did you have any POE ports or Client tracking devices enabled?
            No POE but some 20 WiFi clients. Have not started to track wired clients.

I moved from .4 to .5 to take advantage of the re-building of the status text.

Chris

Comment

It seems like it's erroring out when updating the settings from .4 to .5. I have upgraded my prod from 3.0.0.0 to .5 and no issues (and I also have no poePorts configured). I'll try and add more debug logging and release a new version.

Comment

It seems like it's erroring out when updating the settings from .4 to .5. I have upgraded my prod from 3.0.0.0 to .5 and no issues (and I also have no poePorts configured). I'll try and add more debug logging and release a new version.
                Thank you much,

I'll load it early tomorrow if you have ready... have to engage the family for a bit.

Chris

Comment

No POE but some 20 WiFi clients. Have not started to track wired clients.

I moved from .4 to .5 to take advantage of the re-building of the status text.

Chris
                  Do you have a controller device? It may be failing updating the controller type string. It should have created a controller device when you added the controller.

Comment

My updated successfully. But I did get this in the log:
                    Warning Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                      My updated successfully. But I did get this in the log:
                      Warning Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.
                      I'm not sure what causes that. It doesn't seem to affect the plugin. HST themselves create the updater.txt file and not me anymore (since they added the developer portal).

Comment

Thank you much,

I'll load it early tomorrow if you have ready... have to engage the family for a bit.

Chris
                        Please try 3.0.0.6. I might know the issue and if that is an issue I'll release a fix for it later, but it's not a show stopper. if I'm right, this will get it working for you.

Comment

Please try 3.0.0.6. I might know the issue and if that is an issue I'll release a fix for it later, but it's not a show stopper. if I'm right, this will get it working for you.
                          Well done. Started right up and the status text on the added AP is correct.

Comment

Working...
                          X