• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working now and I'm getting no errors. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RGMessick View Post
      It's working now and I'm getting no errors. Thanks
      I'm glad to hear it. I hope they don't stick with that format as it's not really that great for deserializing from JSON and I would have to write yet another custom converter for one of the Unifi configs. It's not hard to do, but it's not efficient.

Comment

Pass-trough (via non-UniFi) has been altered! Now devices show as connected to the main branch switch name but not their respective names. In other words connecting to non UniFi devices is broken!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unifi.png
Views:	153
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	1309932

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
          Pass-trough (via non-UniFi) has been altered! Now devices show as connected to the main branch switch name but not their respective names. In other words connecting to non UniFi devices is broken!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unifi.png
Views:	153
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	1309932

Eman.
          Ok, I'll have to look. I know in the data they always show as the first Unifi switch they are connected to, but I thought I was looking at the depth (how many devices before it's connected to the switch) to make sure it's connected directly to it.

Comment

Hello,

I am using the trial version now to check if I can use this plugin. Last week the plugin was working fine , I installed a new AP-AC-M and updated all AP's to the latest firmware and since than I received the error below.

Reading this thread I deleted the plugin and installed the beta version; 3.0.0.14 now it is working fine. But maybe it needs to be taken a look at.

One thing I noticed ; Tracking clients , I unchecked one , but that device remained in the device list. Is this normal behaviour and do I need to delete it via the "device managment" and not via the plugin?

Thanks,
            Cor

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MeiUnifi - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
            Jan-23 19:53:37 Error Initializing plug-in(1): MeiUnifi Instance::Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'data[0].stat.ap', line 1, position 8943. Time to load: 2066 milliseconds
            Jan-23 19:53:37 Fatal Error occurred in InitIO: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'data[0].stat.ap', line 1, position 8943. at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue(ReadType readType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.S etPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulateList(IList list, JsonReader reader, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.S etPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.D eserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReade r reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value) at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UnifiAPI.ParseResults[T](String results, JsonConverter jsonConverter) at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UnifiAPI.SendRequest[T](String url, RequestType requestType, StringContent content, JsonConverter jsonConverter) at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UniFiController.UpdateDeviceConfig (Controller unifiController) at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UniFiController.Connect(Controller unifiController) at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UniFiController.Connect(String unifiControllerId) at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UniFiController.ConnectToAllContro llers() at HSPI_MeiUnifi.Controllers.UniFiController..ctor(IHSPI plugin)
            Jan-23 19:53:35 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin MeiUnifi ...

Comment

Originally posted by Corvl1 View Post
              One thing I noticed ; Tracking clients , I unchecked one , but that device remained in the device list. Is this normal behaviour and do I need to delete it via the "device managment" and not via the plugin?
              Correct. The way the PI currently works, a tracked client HS device is not deleted when that client is unchecked for tracking in the config, so you would have to manually delete it. Beware that (AFAIK) there is no way to create that device again without uninstalling the PI and starting over. So you may want to just hide the HS device in case you ever want to track it again. I've requested more functionality around device creation/re-creation as well as device update when changes are made in Unifi Controller. Hopefully some of those features will make the cut for a not-too-distant rev.
              -Wade

Comment

Thanks!

Cor

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

Correct. The way the PI currently works, a tracked client HS device is not deleted when that client is unchecked for tracking in the config, so you would have to manually delete it. Beware that (AFAIK) there is no way to create that device again without uninstalling the PI and starting over. So you may want to just hide the HS device in case you ever want to track it again. I've requested more functionality around device creation/re-creation as well as device update when changes are made in Unifi Controller. Hopefully some of those features will make the cut for a not-too-distant rev.
                  I will put in a fix for this.

Comment

Thanks Frank.
                    -Wade

Comment

Working...
                    X