No Temp or Device Status and Missing Device Classification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Temp or Device Status and Missing Device Classification

This is a very cool plug-in though I am having a couple of issues.

I get info like wlan and lan status, WLAN Scores etc. What I am not getting are device status and temperatures. I've gone through the other posts here and followed fixes for this issue i.e. install 1.0.0 and install 1.0.0.13 over etc. Debug does not say anything odd however I do have a UniFi device that is not current in your plug-in.

at plug-in start up it shows:
    Faied Adding Device 5d866c11c63c3c3c731bc810 to Device Config for site 5c05c0ce6ae4ef055d846d74. Device Classification: US24PRO

I am running CloudKey G2+ with the 5.11.26 version of the controller and HS is at 3.0.0.548

i'm including the debug log as well as some screen captures.

Any advice you can give me is most appreciated.
    Attached Files

Bump. Anyone? The plugin is useless for me at the moment.

Comment

This a been an issue with previous releases for some people: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...6-and-meiunifi

It has something to do with having the 'WAN IP" device enabled. Have a read through the above post.

M
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Sorry I've been MIA. I put in 85 hours at my day job last week (worked 7 days) and it's going to be like this probably until 12/2 when we go live with our first pilot group. I'll try and find some time this week to look into issues.

Comment

No worries Frank, do what you need to. I just wanted to make sure I got this out there.

@mminhan I have gone through all of the solutions from previous issues, this is broken whether the WAN IP is checked or not. I suspect serialization of the device settings is due to a missing device type during enumeration.

Comment

Warcorp Can you run the following and send me the output. Log into your controller with the local IP and run this (where x.x.x.x is the ip of the controller):

https://x.x.x.x:8443/api/s/default/stat/device/

Also, can you zip up your configs and send them to me? they should be in [hs3installpath]/configs/MeiUnifi

I would send this via PM and not post them publicly

Comment

Warcorp I checked your settings. For the devices AV and WarpCore, those features aren't enabled. Can you delete those devices and recheck the boxes in teh settings?

Comment

I have removed and enabled all of the devices to no change. Still getting no device status and no temps.

Comment

Originally posted by Warcorp View Post
                  I have removed and enabled all of the devices to no change. Still getting no device status and no temps.
                  Warcorp, sorry if you already know this, but I just learned it... not all Ubiquity devices report temp...in my case the USE 8 ports.

not sure if that helps.

Comment

I just added a second controller to my PI configuration, and I'm seeing similar issues. I haven't had any problem with the first controller that's been configured for quite some time.

On the new controller I have a USG, 1 AP-AC-Lite, and 1 US-16-150W switch. The following have never populated with a value after about 10 hours:

- USG status
                    - WAN 1 IP
                    - US-16-150W status
                    - US-16-150W temp

The following populated with value 1 initially, but haven't updated since. But they seldom update on the other controller that I've had configured in the PI for quite some time, so these may be working correctly.

- WLAN Health
                    - WAN Health
                    - WWW Health
                    - LAN Health
                    - Controller status

The following are updating regularly:

- AP-AC-Lite status
                    - WiFi Score
                    - Internet Utilization
                    - USG Utilization
                    - Wifi Client Count

I've tried deleting the new controller from config, deleted associated devices, and reconfigured (twice). No change.
                    -Wade

Comment

The WAN IP issue was never fixed. It causes those kinds of situations so I disabled mine.

Eman.
                      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
                        The WAN IP issue was never fixed. It causes those kinds of situations so I disabled mine.

Eman.
                        I disabled WAN IP on the 2nd controller and the rest of the devices immediately began updating. Odd that it's a problem for one controller and not the other.
                        -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

I disabled WAN IP on the 2nd controller and the rest of the devices immediately began updating. Odd that it's a problem for one controller and not the other.
                          Interesting.. my devices never did update, but I assumed that was because there was no change. I just unchecked that in the plugin config, but they haven't updated yet.

EDIT: my temp is updating, but devices haven't changed since in installed the PI

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post

Warcorp, sorry if you already know this, but I just learned it... not all Ubiquity devices report temp...in my case the USE 8 ports.

not sure if that helps.
                            Thanks Wade, I have 4 switches that have temperature sensors. A US-16-XG a US-Pro-24 POE, a Switch 8 POE 150 and a Switch 16 POE. The plugin creates the temperature devices for each but no temp, no switch status and no port status. I can control them, like recycling a port and rebooting a switch but its not getting data updated. It's not a big deal,I'm sure sirmeili will get it worked out when he is able.

Comment

Originally posted by Warcorp View Post

Thanks Wade, I have 4 switches that have temperature sensors. A US-16-XG a US-Pro-24 POE, a Switch 8 POE 150 and a Switch 16 POE. The plugin creates the temperature devices for each but no temp, no switch status and no port status. I can control them, like recycling a port and rebooting a switch but its not getting data updated. It's not a big deal,I'm sure sirmeili will get it worked out when he is able.
                              Yup. I will I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X