After update to 3.0.0.13 White screen in Client Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After update to 3.0.0.13 White screen in Client Tracking

Client tracking page not loading or completely white screen.
    Update to from 3.0.0.0 to the beta (following all advice)
    In 3.0.0.0 tracking was working perfectly, sending commands like blocking client, LED enable didn't work.
    Got an cloud controller (no cloudkey)

Tried removing the controller and readding a new one....now devices is also white somehow plugin can't connect to controller (changed the ip to the dns name)

Comment

Are you by chance running on a linux based system? Mono 6.4.0.148 may be the problem. I have the plugin but have never been able to get it to work. I am linux running 6.4.0.148.

Comment

Homeseer is running on Windows 10

Comment

Have you tried going into the config file and changing the IP to Hostname? This is one of the suggestions I found in the forum but it was not successful for me. If 3.0.0.13 is not working with windows, it could mean it is a plugin problem.

Comment

Originally posted by patrickpeeters View Post
            Tried removing the controller and readding a new one....now devices is also white somehow plugin can't connect to controller (changed the ip to the dns name)
            When I worked on the Tasker plugin I had to ask the plugin author to make some of my posts sticky (although am not good at everything), so people stopped asking the same questions all the time. It's a known issue both plugins wont run on their own. So I copy this here from my post : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/internet-or-network-related-plug-ins/internet-or-network-discussion/meiunifi-sirmeili/1333987-dupe-devices-after-installing-both-release-version-and-beta?p=1334304#post1334304

You best start from scratch. I know it's a bit annoying but when it happened to me, l did it about three times before I got it wright. First perform an uninstall of the plug-in from the Updater, then delete the devices from the UI. There is a file which is left behind in the main HomeSeer root folder and delete it. Then MeiUniFi folder inside the config folder and maybe one in the bin folder and another in the html folder and delete them.

To reinstall start with 3 0.0.0 and don't run it but update it with the beta 3.0.0.13 and then run it.
            If you are running Linux (Debian) download MobaXterm it will make things easy for you to see the folders / files as you work on them.
            At the # sudo rm ............... But this time on the left pane right click what you want to remove and choose "Copy file /folder path to terminal" then adjust by removing the quotes and creating a space from the "sudo rm" command then press enter.

Note : You delete anything "MeiUniFi" before you re-install

Tip : Don't enable the IP device, It causes problems!

Eman.
            TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
            X