Odd warnings on several of my Unifi Access Point devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd warnings on several of my Unifi Access Point devices

Several of my Unifi Access Point devices (they are all UniFi AP-nanoHD) keep constantly showing a status of "Warning", which corresponds to a device value of 0. Looking at the access points through my Unifi software, there are no issues. Also, there is no warning or issue in the homeseer logs that I can see. Here is the screenshot of my AP devices:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ap devices.PNG
Views:	118
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1381554

You may also notice that the "Last Change" date/time doesn't seem to update. This is also the case when I click on any of the action buttons. The devices seem to be frozen - although the action executes. Any help would be appreciated...

I'm attaching the sanitized JSON device stats for 2 APs - a working and a warning AP. The "AP Game", shows an OK status; the "AP Living", shows a Warning status:

Unifi AP Nano Game.txt
    Unifi AP Nano Living.txt

Please let me know if you need any other information

Comment

sirmeili , any chance you can look at the above JSON output to determine what may be wrong with the status reporting on the new Nano APs?

Comment

Yup, sorry, I worked 14 hours yesterday. This week is becoming a bear. I'm on a deployment tonight so as long as it's an easy on, I'll be looking at stuff tonight.

Comment

cool! you rock!

Comment

Working...
          X