New Unifi AP Type Missing - UAP-IW-HD-US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Unifi AP Type Missing - UAP-IW-HD-US

The addition of this device causes log errors as shown below. Does this need to be added to the MeiUnifi configuration files?

Unknown Device Model UHDIW found for device 5f10b09e4dec2f28fcbd1d95 on site 5a92d79a0e4ee8dc6a80245b. Please report this on the forums: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...unifi-sirmeili

BTW, there are various names for this device but "HD In-Wall" seems to be the most frequent.

Comment

I will add it tonight and release a new version. If possible I make it generic so I don't have to keep adding models (bad design decision when i first wrote the plugin)

Comment

Good idea. I tried to find a config file to do this but then figured the device names were hard wired.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckk9032 View Post
          Good idea. I tried to find a config file to do this but then figured the device names were hard wired.
          Yeah, they are hard coded. at the time they weren't releasing items as fast as they do now.

Comment

Yeah, they’ve really been cranking out products. The PI is very helpful, BTW. Is it working in HS4?

Comment

Can you try the new beta for this? I generalized it so that it no longer depends on me having the model.

*Note that looking at their device list, they put some odd things in the device classed (like a smart plug as an AP and the redundant power system as a switch?!?)

Comment

Oh, and no, I have not tested any of my plugins on HS4

Comment

Looks good now. No more errors. Thanks....

Comment

Working...
                  X