Any interest in CloudKey monitoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any interest in CloudKey monitoring?

The Subject says it all. I have found a way to monitor the Cloud key's Temp and CPU usage (at least the Gen2 versions).

I can also monitor memory and drive space, but I was going to save that.

Anyone interested in this addition?

I have a CK2. I'd be keen to try it out if it is not too much hassle.
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I added this in 3.0.0.20 in the Beta section of the updater. Please mind the warning. If you could test it out though I would appreciate it. How I get the Temp is weird (there are like 16 or 17 temp sensors listed). I"m sure I have the right one, but want to make sure it works on other cloud keys.

Thanks!

link to release: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...-now-available

Comment

Seems to working well. Used the username 'root' and the Admin password. Initially it was all zero but after a few minutes it updated the values.

What is the polling interval set to? Is it using the interval set in the "General Config" tab?

M
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I'm using the status poll interval value from the general config. I figured it was easiest and fit. I think it defaults to 1 minute.

Comment

Working...
          X