Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port Device Config not working - beta 3.0.0.29

Frank,

Just installed 3.0.0.29. When accessing Port Device Config the page doesn't populate and log shows the error below. Restarted the plugin and no change. Same for all 3 of my controllers. Let me know what troubleshooting I can do and if I should send any logs. Thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	103.6 KB ID:	1421466
    -Wade

I get this error, and also am missing two of my switches: the UDM Pro and a 24 port Switch. The other little ones show up in the dropdown.

Comment

I'll be looking at this this tonight this week. I may have to add a lot of debugging to the page to figure out the issue first and then have you all send me logs.

Comment

I just installed beta 3.0.0.31 and the PoE Ports pages are now populating and displaying. But it seems they're not syncing with Unifi Controller. Here are 3 concurrent views of one of my switches. (It's correct that the PI only shows 4 ports as only 4 of the 8 have PoE.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	1425177

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	1425178

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.PNG Views:	0 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	1425179

The PI devices sync and control correctly: values/statuses update promptly with changes in Unifi Controller, and the PI Power Cycle controls work correctly.

The Enable checkboxes on the Unifi POE Port Devices page do not reflect correct status, nor do they update when changes are made in Unifi Controller. Checking / unchecking has no effect Unifi Controller nor on the switch.

A related feature request when you're looking into the Ports Config...the Unifi Devices config page in the PI only offers one option for switches: Status. Since the POE Ports page offers control, it seems that the Unifi Devices page should also have a checkbox for POE Port Control enable/disable for each switch. [edit: on further thought, I can't think of a use case for enabling/disabling PoE control. Maybe just change the Unifi Devices config option title to "Status / PoE Control" or similar.]

Thanks.
        -Wade

Comment

Working...
        X