No announcement yet.

CloudKey version 2.0.24 - MeiUniFi Plugin won't start up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be pushing a new version tonight, but one warning. this breaks my ability to monitor the CloudKey's CPU Load and Temps for now. They no longer have an endpoint to monitor these. I have a way around it, but it will take me some time to get that working.

My update tonight will:

1) If your cloud key fails to connect, it will try again using the UnifiOS method. If it succeeds, the plugin will assume that your controller is on UnifiOS now and will update your settings to use the correct controller type and the correct port (443). Then the settings will be saved.

2) It will check if you have any CloudKey configurations for monitoring CPU and temp and copy those settings over. They won't be used right now, but I figured better save than sorry. Then the old CloudKey setting will be disabled and not monitored (since it would just fail anyways)

3) If you've updated to 2.0.24 or later, CloudKey CPU Load and temp will be disabled and not work. I can't control this right now, but I will soon.

Comment

Beta is up. Please try and let me know how it goes. Thread here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...-now-available

Comment

So it appears that UBNT has changed how they do a lot of their stuff. For instance, they no longer do a post call to block/unblock clients. this functionality will be broken until I or someone else figures out how to fix it. I think they have moved to websocket connections which is good for real time communications, but a lot harder to reverse engineer (and this is only a guess at this point as i can't find the connection in the developer network logs)

Comment

It appears they may have broken more than I thought. They've completely changed the communications which may kill the plugin on newer versions of the controller. None of my calls are returning results when called manually and just redirect to the UI to chose which system (network or protect)

Comment

Ok, sorry for the rapid responses, but some good news. It looks like monitoring stuff is still working (at least for now), but unfortunately a lot is likely broken. Stuff I haven't yet discovered. Things like blocking clients, restarting poe orts, etc. Basically anything that takes an action against a device my guess is broken.

I can't get POE ports because they removed the end point, but I have work around. I have to first figure out how to not break people who hven't updated yet. I'm sure there will be lots of little things like this. and though I've been looking all night ,I can't find how they are getting the data. I don't think it's Websocket, but I could be wrong. I'll have to get out Fiddler and try and track it down. It might be a while to fix it, so if you're reading this, you haven't updated, and you want this functionality. Don't update.

Comment

Hi sirmeili , thanks for taking time to look at this.
              I can confirm that on my setup the monitoring stuff like temps on the switches, WAN IP, and utilization are working with CK 2.0.24 firmware. But as you say none of the cloud key information is working. Haven't tried power cycling a PoE port yet. But at least the temperatures etc work.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. Feel free to call out for beta testers etc.

Marty
              iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I'm stopping for the night. I need to take a break. I found the end points, but I'm geting denied access. They are "hiding" their tokens now, but I got them. However, I must still be missing something as it's not working for some reason. I keep getting 401 Access Denied results.

Comment

Working...
                X