Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unifi devices shows up double

Hello ,

I notices that my unifi devices show up double , but the doubles are not working. I think this happened when I set up a new acces point and renamed some other acces points.
    They show up when I select a " client tracking device" and want to do something with an event. ( see screenshots below).
    Is there a way to remove those obsolete acces points? ( the ones with the MAC adress are not working).
    Plugin version: 3.0.0.38

Thank you,
    Cor
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-02-25 07_39_27-.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1458757

Name:	2021-02-25 07_41_19-192.168.68.20_88_UniFiDevices.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1458758

You can remove them directly from the settings. I'm not sure why they would double up like that unless their internal ID changed.

You might also need to remove the HS devices.

Comment

settings in the unifi plugin? , but there it only shows the correct acces points:

When I show all HS devices , and I do a search on a mac adress , I also cannot find any of them, Only in the when I create an event , I can select them as a trigger of the "unifi client tracking"

Name:	2021-02-25 07_39_27-.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1458802

Comment

sorry, I meant in the settings file.

it should be in the [hsInstalldirectory]/config/MeiUnifi/HSPI_MeiUnifi_ControllerConfig.json file

Each "controller" has a list of devices. My guess is that you somehow ended up with duplicate devices. If you want you can PM me your settings file and i'll check it out (just remove the value in the password node at the top)

Comment

Thank you ,

I have identified the file and I see there the duplicate acces points.
          I think for the " inhouse corridor" I have to delete the selected in blue. Is that correct or is it more? also with the brackets I am not 100% sure.

Name:	2021-02-25 15_49_54-Home automation Heubergau - AnyDesk.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	1458822

I think this happened when I had to setup my cloudkey new, when it was stuck doing a firmware update and I needed to factory reset the cloudkey.

Thanks,
          Cor

Comment

For the "inhouse corridor " acces point , is the blue selected in the screenshot above the part I have to remove , or is it more/less?

Thanks,
            Cor

Comment

If you don't have a device called "inhouse corridor" anymore that would be it.
              Also, remove the { to the }, (include the comma unless it's the last item in the list).

You can also PM me the file and I'll alter it and send it back.

Comment

Working...
              X