Migrate to Cloud Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrate to Cloud Key

I recently purchased a Cloud Key to upgrade from my existing setup using a PC to run the controller software.

Since my upgrade, the plugin is broken. I have tried to configure the plugin using Controller Config and CloudKey Config.

I set up a local user with the username "root" and a password and tried that and still nothing.

I am seeing the following in my log - to be clear I have credentials entered both under the Controller Config tab and the CloudKey Config tab:

Posting back to plugin web page CloudKey_Config: Error parsing NaN value. Path '', line 1, position 1.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Any thoughts on what I should be doing differently?

Find out when the author last responded to issues on his threads...that will give the clear view of how much you have to wait.
    Else, if you are on HS4 then there is a plug-in for that... Your choice...

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
      Find out when the author last responded to issues on his threads...that will give the clear view of how much you have to wait.
      Else, if you are on HS4 then there is a plug-in for that... Your choice...

Eman.
      I noticed that. I know he has been responsive on some of his other plugins in the past, hence my post.

Eman - assuming you have used the other plugin that is available? I would rather not spend the extra money if I don't have to...

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetBoySI View Post

I noticed that. I know he has been responsive on some of his other plugins in the past, hence my post.

Eman - assuming you have used the other plugin that is available? I would rather not spend the extra money if I don't have to...
        stefxx plug-ins are super! and he responds quickly (he cares)

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
        X