Not Detecting Anything - Just Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Detecting Anything - Just Installed

Hello, I just purchased and installed the Ultramon3 Homeseer plugin and for some reason it's not detecting or monitoring any subnet. It's directly connected to the network needing to be monitored, and is on the same Subnet. Here's the info;

Current Date/Time: 3/30/2017 9:47:22 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.313
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 20 Hours 42 Minutes 19 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.13.0.4
    Number of Devices: 21
    Number of Events: 5
    Available Threads: 100

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.6260.19461: UltraMon3
    3.0.1.87: Z-Wave

and a screenshot;

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by jvicaai; March 30, 2017, 10:21 AM.

Your screenshot did not attach properly.

Did you look at the last tab "IP Subnets"? If the plugin is installed, enabled and configured for your subnet you should see all the IP addresses in the subnet(s). Each detected device should be shown with its MAC address. For each one you want to monitor you need to enable it in that list.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      Your screenshot did not attach properly.

Did you look at the last tab "IP Subnets"? If the plugin is installed, enabled and configured for your subnet you should see all the IP addresses in the subnet(s). Each detected device should be shown with its MAC address. For each one you want to monitor you need to enable it in that list.
      Yes, the IP Subnets tab looks like this;

Comment

I'm sure this might be helpful as well, the log entries related

Mar-29 2:01:03 PM Database There were errors generated during the save of the database item. Please consult this log for more details and report any data loss to HomeSeer Technologies.
        Mar-29 2:01:02 PM Database Error - Save of the devices to the database did not succeed - see the log for more details.
        Mar-29 2:01:02 PM Database ERROR, device Plug-ins UltraMon3 Plugin Monitoring Rate failed to be updated or added to the database.
        Mar-29 2:01:02 PM Error SQL Exception : UPDATE [Devices] SET [ref]=38,[name]='Monitoring Rate',[location]='UltraMon3 Plugin',[location2]='Plug-ins',[Last_Change]='2017-03-29 14:00:31',[devValue]=NaN,[devString]='',[object_version]=101,[object_data]=@ByteArray WHERE [ref]=38;
        Mar-29 2:01:02 PM Error SQL Exception updating device record in the database: SQL logic error or missing database no such column: NaN, Code=1, Link=
        Mar-29 2:00:31 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraMon3
        Mar-29 2:00:29 PM Info Plugin UltraMon3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50196
        Mar-29 2:00:22 PM Info Plugin UltraMon3 with instance: has disconnected
        Mar-29 2:00:21 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: UltraMon3

Comment

From your screenshot in the first post you don't have any subnets for monitoring.

You would need to enter 10.13.0.0/24 in that window.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1190382
          Last edited by randy; March 30, 2017, 04:00 PM.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
            From your screenshot in the first post you don't have any subnets for monitoring.

You would need to enter 10.13.0.0/24 in that window.

[ATTACH]60387[/ATTACH]
            After applying that subnet I'm still not seeing any on the subnet tab and no devices are showing up, I've also received another one of those log entries I mentioned this morning about errors connecting to SQL. Thank you for your help so far!

Comment

Please try restarting the plug-in from the PLUGS-INS > Manage web page by clicking Enable under the UltraMon3 column.

If that doesn't work, shutdown the plug-in, then remove the files under HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultramon3, then restart the plug-in using the method I provided above.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Deleting those files in that folder did it, as soon as I rebooted the plugin it's showing up! Thanks Ultrajones!

Comment

Working...
                X