Sorry,
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...24#post1318724
    thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Originally posted by chocolat89 View Post
    Hi,
    ultramon wol works well on hs2, did not with hs3, please help me !
    Thank you
    Hi,

Can you please start a new thread for the issue you are experiencing? Please include any HomeSeer logs and any screenshots showing the issue you are trying to report.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• chocolat89
    replied
    wol

Hi,
    ultramon wol works well on hs2, did not with hs3, please help me !
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Hello,

I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with UltraMon3 HSPI. The screenshots indicate a potential issue with the .NET framework. However, before going down that road, let's find and rename the hspi_ultramon3.ini file in the HomeSeer HS3\Config directory. Please shutdown HomeSeer, then rename HomeSeer HS3\Config\hspi_ultramon3.ini, then start HomeSeer again to see if that changes anything.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• cerjzc
    replied
    Not much help, but I also updated to .318 a while back, but didn't run into any of the issues that you posted. I also run Ultramon and also no issues with that before or after the upgrade. Since you say you already "reinstalled" it and all of the problems you had with the upgrade to .318 my guess would be that something went wrong with that and some of the files are missing or not registered from the upgrade. Did you maybe have antivirus block part of the install or something along those lines? You might try to reinstall .318 or backdown to a previous version of HS and see if the errors go away.

With all the issues you reported I would have restored from a backup right after the .318 upgrade and then tried it again to see if it went more cleanly.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by Searider View Post
    Is there a better way to get support/help than posting to this forum?
    For UltraJones' plug-ins, you can contact the author by email. his email address is on the front page of the help documents for his plug-ins.

For issues with plug-ins it is best to contact the author, for HomeSeer issues it is best to contact them through the support pages. While HST and plug-in authors do participate in these forums, they are primarily for user to user communications. 3.0.0.318 was installed here without issue and I use UltraMon.

Leave a comment:

• Searider
    replied
    Support?

Is there a better way to get support/help than posting to this forum?

Leave a comment:

• Searider
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    You can upload images directly and place them inside a post. Look at this post for some quick instructions.
    Thank you rprade. Not very intuitive but at least it works

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    You can upload images directly and place them inside a post. Look at this post for some quick instructions.

Leave a comment:

• Searider
    started a topic HS3 Updated to 3.0.0.318 and UltraMon has errors

HS3 Updated to 3.0.0.318 and UltraMon has errors

HS3
    Windows 10

Plugin has been installed and working just fine for over a year.

This week HS3 update to 3.0.0.318 was installed and I started having problems.
    HS3 lost the config data to the Z-Net device
    I had to re-enter all of my Insteon devices (all two of them)

But the reason I am writing you is that both UltraMon and UltraSMTP3 started throwing errors and no longer functioned

I have attached some screen shots

I tried to find some information on how to un-install and re-install but all I found was some partial instructions saying to delete the files in the Homeseer\data\ultramon directory. I did that (with the plugin disabled) but when I re-inabled it, nothing had changed and the files were re-created.

I am also having an issue with UltraSMTP but I will use a separate thread for that one to avoid confusion.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Searider; April 14, 2017, 10:04 AM. Reason: adding attachments
Working...
X